Pursuant to Resolution No. 60 of the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), effective for all arrivals in the Philippines from 9 August 2020, the following shall be required to possess or secure the appropriate visas to be
allowed entry into the Philippines:
- Foreign spouses of Filipino nationals, regardless of nationality;
- Foreign minor children, and foreign children with special needs (regardless of age), of Filipino nationals; and
- Foreign parents of minor Filipino children and of Filipino children with special needs (regardless of age)
This requirement includes former Filipinos who belong to any of the above categories, and who are not dual citizens.
In addition to the standard requirements for a visa, foreign spouses and parents/children should also provide:
- proof of marriage or filiation;
- proof of citizenship of Filipino spouse or parent/child;
- proof that Filipino spouse or parent/child will be traveling with them or is in the Philippines
Please submit scanned copies of completed visa application form together with all required supporting documents for pre-processing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT book an online appointment for visa issuance unless you have received email confirmation that your visa documents are in order.
Since the Bureau of Immigration has ultimate prerogative to admit or exclude foreigners at ports of entry, you may wish to clarify requirements directly with them via email@example.com or by calling the Port Operations Division (POD) at (+632) 8877-7888 extension 8128 or 8054.